Sea Side Hotel
20 Trumpeldor, Tel Aviv
Sea Side Hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel is a 5-minute walk from the pulsating coastline of Mediterranean Sea. It is approximately 2 km from the Sde Dov Airport, central bus terminal, and central train station. In addition, our hotel is close to a selection of restaurants and entertainment facilities.
Tel Aviv is the second largest city in Israel after Jerusalem. Many Israelis consider it as their own New York City because of its rapidly rising population and distinctive urban panache. In fact, if you’re a first-time tourist here, you’ll wonder if the city is on permanent holiday with the way people are gathered on the streets and enjoying themselves.
After basking under the sun and playing on the sand, our hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel offers you further pleasure with these very accessible, note-worthy attractions:
- Musuems – Palmach, Independence Hall, Hagana, Beit Rubin, Bet Hatfutsot (Musuem of the Jewish People), Ilana Goor Residence and Museum
- Historic neighborhoods – Old Jaffa, White City, Neve Tzedek, Neve Shalom, Gan Hahashmal
- Tayelet – a 2-km beachside walkway between Tel Aviv and Jaffa
- Nachlat Binyamin Pedestrian Mall
- Itzhak Rabin Monument
- Old Tel Aviv Port Area
- Yarkon Park
- Beach – 300 m
- Sde Dov Airport (for local flights), central train station, central station - 2 km
The Ben Gurion Airport is 30 km from this hotel in Tel Aviv, Israel.